Monday, November 8, 2010

I need a 4-wheeler now.

Relief Society Retreat
Panguitch Lake
September 10-12, 2010

The first thing on my agenda when I got called as RSP...a fun bonding trip! Lucky for us, we have a counselor in our bishopric that has a cabin in Panguitch Lake.  We had about 30 girls up there for 2 nights/2 days. We went on hikes, canoed, paddle boated, 4-wheeled, had a bonfire/smores, made paper rockets and launched them, wore no make-up, had delicious food and made a lot of fun memories!

 
This is a video of my paper rocket! 

We made a "thank you" video for Brother and Sister Evans where everyone made a little thank you clip for hosting us at their cabin.  Here's my outtake. Somehow I agreed to have some people wind me up and let go!  It doesn't look that fast but it was!

2 comments:

Val and Dan said...

You are the coolest RS pres ever. Seriously.

JoAnn said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time bonding!

I am loving all the blogs you've posted.