geo
I've had the same car for 11 years.
It picked up Kate for early morning seminary, volleyball practice, work and even lame high school parties.
It went with me to BYU.
It even went with me across the country to Connecticut.
And back 2 years later.
I drove it in the snow, the heat, the rain and the fog.
And surprisingly, it ran like a champ.
BUT, I upgraded this last May.
To a Honda Accord 2006.
I have loved it!
But not to worry. The geo is still in the Baugh Family....my dad loves driving it to work now!

2 comments:
Love the new car, and Dad is thrilled to own the Geo again. It is apparent that it doesn't take much to make him happy!
I LOVE that Ben Baugh drives the Geo. That makes me like him even more than I already did...if that is possible.
Post a Comment