Monday, June 1, 2009

And the countdown begins.


one month.


30 days.


720 hours.


you get the jist.


July is National Ice Cream Month and yes, I do celebrate everday.


In honor of my sister's recent Fun with 31 fame, I've considered a new approach.


Fun with 31 Flavors at Baskin Robbins.


A flavor a day.


Of course, that's a little much.


And let's be honest, do I really love Baskin Robbins that much to eat it everyday?


There are so many other wonderful frozen dairy treats that I would rather spend my calories on.


I've got a month to decide.


And a month to prepare.


In the gym.
{* Side note about the picture above: It's the sweetest ice cream truck ever! It pulled up blasting hard rock music and flashing lights at a little concert/show I went to this last weekend. It's definitely geared to the high school crowd and not so much the little kiddies. }

4 comments:

mathistown said...

I love you, Jill Baugh. That is a suh-weet ice cream truck! And I will think of you when/if I eat ice cream during it's honorary month!

H.Cook said...

jill you are so fun!! And I just checked your sister's 31 dates blog... I guess FUN just runs in your family!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

That is SO Jill! :)I can't wait for July if it's National ice cream month. Better stick to lower calorie stuff for me though if I wanna lose more weight.

Sarah said...

You're so funny! I simply love you! :)