Sunday, February 1, 2009

don't worry momma...


I've always wanted to...

  • get smokey eyes

  • get fake eyelashes

  • go to a club




Saturday night, Janelle and I went with some friends to PURE nightclub in Caesar's Palace. I've always been curious as to what the nightclub life was like and so when Melissa's brother got us VIP entrance tickets, I couldn't say no. It was so fun getting all ready at MAC and shopping for "club wear" as we called it. We took a bunch of pics before we went into the club because I thought they wouldn't allow my camera in the club...apparently they allow cameras... The club was fun for the first hour but after that, I lost interest in dancing. BUT I did have fun people watching. I was fascinated over this guy. It was like I was watching an episode of the Bachelor. A new woman was around him every few minutes. Maybe he was famous. Nonetheless, interesting. Janelle and her friends had fun dancing the night away. Me- well, Janelle tells me, I just gave "crusty" looks at the sleazy men and women.

Overall, the Vegas nightlife was not for me, but it opened my smokey eyes to the town I live in.







Rockin' the poof




Janelle's eyes






All the single ladies! All the single ladies! Put your hands up!




Whoa check out those lashes!


The girls! Top Right- Melissa
Bottom-Megan and Janelle


15 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Jillifer! When Jacob saw the picture of you he thought you looked like Kate Beckinsale now! He still likes you for Jennifer Connelly better though! You look GORGEOUS! How did you get out of there without the men drooling over you?!

The Holyoaks said...

you look hot!

lots of love, JILL

Natalie said...

jill it should be a crime going out to public looking so gorgeous. . . . You are such a beauty.

laura said...

Dude, you look HOT. You should totally pair the smoky eyes with the revenge hair for church sometime. Or, like, for the gym or something.

abby said...

HOLY COW YOU GIRLS ARE GORGEOUS.

mathistown said...

You look phenomenal!! But what else is new. I've always wondered what clubs were like too, but I'll have to live vicariously through you this time.

Jennah said...

Holy Hottness!!!!!! You are so beautiful! I can't wait for you to come out and visit.. make sure you bring those lashes!

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Jill! I actually dont even know how I found your blog but I did and Im so excited to keep up with you! You look incredible!!! i agree with the above statement.. Kate Beckinsale all the way! Good to see what you have been up to! Check out our blog at justinandashleigh.blogspot.com

Amber said...

Hey Jill! It was good to hear from you. looks like you are doing so well! I got the poms at wal-mart in the section where cake decorating and wedding stuff is. They are Martha Stewart (of course). She has a whole line of kids crafts and party items...really cute.

Anonymous said...

I like the way you work it.

Anonymous said...

I like the way you work it.

Anonymous said...

I like the way you work it.

Anonymous said...

No diggity.

Carol and Tyler said...

smokin' everything. Although still not sure why you needed to purchase club-wear...i think the snap shirt would have been just about perfect for that occasion :) If you stay in Vegas much longer, that shirt is going to get some major mileage!

Carol and Tyler said...

hey, i need your email address! tclabrum@gmail.com- send it over!