Saturday, November 22, 2008

i guess my dance moves were amazing....

yes, that's right. we all got into the ellen show. but not really due to my dance moves although they were rockin'. but more because of my hidden talent of acute hearing (some people call it 'eavesdropping' :). But you better believe i was bustin' a move when we were dancing with ellen.




Oh and by the way, maybe I was 1 out of 6 women chosen of of a crowd of 4,000 to participate in the ellen show. And maybe my sister janelle was 1 of the 6 chosen too. And I maybe I had to scream really loud on the "hypothetical" "very slim" chance that I would be chosen. And maybe one of us got chosen from the audience to go on stage with ellen.




Ok, no more maybes!

JANELLE WAS CALLED FROM THE AUDIENCE TO BE ON THE SHOW!!






The show airs on Monday November 24th. Call your family, friends, coworkers, whoever!




The full story is on Janelle's blog! Check it out! There are more pictures there too!






Janelle, Jill, Melissa, and Jamie

5 comments:

janelle said...

I love that my "blog" talks about re-incarnation! Volume 3 no less!!

Just so you know....

indigomagenta.blogspot.com

Love you!

abby said...

i can't believe how cool this is.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

SWEET!! that is so awesome. I am definitely DVRing Ellen for Monday. :) that is seriously SO cool. I'm totally jealous.

Austyn said...

GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is so lucky! i love the ellen show!! i cant believe i just barely saw this otherwise i would have tivo'd it while i am at work. BOO! but amazing. your lives are so exciting.

H.Cook said...

I love Ellen, and I'm watching right now and saw your sister and I think I saw you too!!! So fun!! Lucky duckies!