I just watched!!!! I cannot believe the luck your sister had! I can't believe that she won $2000! I am so happy for all of you that went!
I missed it! I missed it by a day! I was home yesterday too.
I watched it too!!! I can't believe your sister's luck. She was a huge part of the show and she won all that money too!! That was awesome. She looked so cute and not nervous at all. I could never have done that!
YAY!! I just got done watching your cute sister and I'm so jealous! I love Ellen and it made me so happy to see someone I *know* on her show! So fun!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I just watched!!!! I cannot believe the luck your sister had! I can't believe that she won $2000! I am so happy for all of you that went!
I missed it! I missed it by a day! I was home yesterday too.
I watched it too!!! I can't believe your sister's luck. She was a huge part of the show and she won all that money too!! That was awesome. She looked so cute and not nervous at all. I could never have done that!
YAY!! I just got done watching your cute sister and I'm so jealous! I love Ellen and it made me so happy to see someone I *know* on her show! So fun!
Post a Comment