Tuesday, October 7, 2008
life at the dental spa
So, I'm going on week 3 at my new job and so far so good. It's a lot to take in right now, but overall, it's fun to be back in people's mouths. The first day, I had a little boy throw up...poor little guy. Thankfully, not on me. It's only gone up from there! Each day is a learning experience and I love to interact with so many people each day. Thanks for everyone's nice comments and support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Eew! I don't deal well with puke but glad everything is going well. :)
Yay Jill Keep it up!!! PS: I think every month I recieve one of those delightful children in my book that like to leave me presents on the floor.
Hey Jill long time no see! I love your blog! I found it through Katie's. Hope things are going well for you! Love Rachel
Jill - Julie
I am so happy for you! Wow a spa huh? Your mom gave this blog address to me, lost yours...sorry.
I love your blog, and am so happy that you are livin your dream. Let's do lunch! Lots of Love, Julie
P.S. the kids say Hi :)
I'm so glad to hear that things are going so well for you! It's so good that you enjoy your job. A lot of people don't so you are lucky. I hope everything keeps going good for you! love ya!
Jill, yippee, you are working! Good to hear you are enjoying yourself.
blog update
Post a Comment