The family and I all went up to Parowan, UT for Labor Day weekend and we had a blast with all the things we did! Saturday was filled with shopping, the fair and carnival rides. Sunday was church and then hot dogs and smores on my grandpa's mountain ground by Brian Head with my cousins. Then Monday was my BIRTHDAY! I started it off with a little 5K run and then the Iron County Parade followed! I scored extra candy when I yelled that it was my birthday to the candy throwers! Then we came home and the family went to dinner at La Salsa (Nat, Jennah, Megs-I thought of CT times!)
It was a great birthday!
My sweet niece made me a crown to wear for my 5K!
My supporters on the final stretch!
I love salt water taffy!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Jill!! Looks like you had a lot of fun!
I have to be honest with you...it felt kind of weird not being with you on your day of birth this year! And going to La Salsa without me?? That's totally breaking some sort of rule! Love ya Jilly! I'm glad you had a great Birthday Weekend!
Post a Comment