Tuesday, August 19, 2008

So You Think You're Original

Dear So You Think You Can Dance *Season 4*,

While I support your desire to start a new gesture, for the slang term, 'for real', I regret to inform you that I have been doing that move since 1984. So the next time you want to start a new gesture and/or hip-hop phrase, please let me know.

Love, J-Fizzle





12 comments:

Mandy Frehner said...

I am currently rolling on the florr laughing. Tru that.

laura said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I love this.

Natalie said...

j-frizzle are you for real? you are so funny.

Collette said...

One of my all time favorite pictures of you!

Collette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
abby said...

what? blonde? i never knew. you were cute.

Jill said...

abby-
'were' cute? I hope you mean that i'm beautiful now.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

LMBO! Oh my heck! That is SO Jill...love it. I am laughing so hard!

Val and Dan said...

hahahaha! Oh Jillian, how I love and miss you! Excellent post, if I may say.

JoAnn said...

Hey J-Fizz, your post made me laugh! You were beautiful in 1984 and even more so in 2008. Love ya!

Blog Stalker said...

you da bomb. j fizzle. Cant wait fo yo nex twick!

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

wow, you just made my month.