Monday, March 10, 2008

it's that special time of year...

So I have noticed that there are some Easter Candies that people either love or they hate... For instance,




Me: LOVE

Others: Hate (I think it's the whole yolk thing)



Me: Love/Hate
I love them, but I can't have too many! So it's a love/hate relationship


Me: Hate
Enough said. I really don't know how people eat these. I mean, they must be pretty popular, they make them for every holiday!


And then there are some that people are neutral about.



The Classic Chocolate Bunny


The colorful jelly bean



And then there are some that people, no matter how they feel about candy, love...

Yes, the goodness of the mini egg!

4 comments:

abby said...

I really don't understand the Mini Egg obsession people have. And, yes, Peeps = disgusting. Otherwise, yummy post Jill.

mathistown said...

Apparently we have the exact same taste in Easter candy!! Yummy...I should probably get myself a Cadbury egg and some mini eggs soon...

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

I am so happy that you post about candy too! =)
Have you ever blown peeps up in the microwave? Pretty stinking hilarious.

kate said...

i haven't had a single mini egg this year. i think the christmas balls are making the easter eggs lose their charm. it's sad, really. and-peeps-not gross. especially if you leave them out for about a day and let them get extra chewy. mmm. my dad taught me that trick.