Yay! Good for you! I bet it felt so good. I need to get back in the pool myself; I was doing so good last year (none of this "flip turn" business, but good compared to how I couldn't swim before!)
I swam today too for the first time all winter. However, I still get water up my nose everytime I try one of those flips.
By the way, can you send me your address please???
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yay! Good for you! I bet it felt so good. I need to get back in the pool myself; I was doing so good last year (none of this "flip turn" business, but good compared to how I couldn't swim before!)
I swam today too for the first time all winter. However, I still get water up my nose everytime I try one of those flips.
By the way, can you send me your address please???
Post a Comment