I've always had a gripe with talent shows.
More out of jealousy.
Because,
I can't play the piano,
I can't play the violin,
or guitar.
I can't sing or dance (good at least).
But turn off the lights, tape on some neon sticks and mix a few songs and yep, I've got talent!
Our ward had a talent show this week and my friends and I put together blurbs of a few songs and made up our own dance moves on stage! The best part was that all people could see was the neon! Unfortunately, we didn't ask anyone to film it, but one girl in our ward did! Happy day! But when I watched it, my neon color didn't show up in her video! So, sadly, my debut was only seen by those in attendance...and let's just say, I had some pretty sweet moves. There's always the next talent show.
So here's my friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That totally cracked me up. I could hear people say how good you were, so that is good enough for me even if I could see you in lights. It makes a mother proud to see her child putting her talents to good use! ;~)
jill, that was awesome! you are so creative. very very cool.
p.s. i miss you and i need to email you/call you. you are used to my bad-friendness by now, i know.
Post a Comment