Saturday, July 17, 2010

oh, BYU, i miss you.

More often than not, my mother would call me on Friday and Saturday nights and ask what I was doing.  My usual response, "I'm going to the library to study."  Which then ensued a constant plea from my mother to go find a party or some people to hangout with.  That's right, my mom encouraged me to get out and have fun at college.  However, I often went against her advice and headed up to campus to study to have my own party on the 2nd floor, back-corner cubicle.  This video brought all those memories of studying for those hard Antatomy, Chemistry and Physiology tests.

5 comments:

Jennah said...

Jilly, Where did you find this? This is hilarious! I miss you! :)

abby said...

you forget that valentines night where you didn't study and you watched "wild hearts can't be broken." that was a crazy one.

mathistown said...

One of the things I miss most about byu is you. :)

And our amazing parties! And studying to the hum of my computer/blow dryer.

Natalie said...

Hahaha, I love that advertisement. So funny. I want a celestial sandwich right now.

I miss you and hope you are well. Phone date soon?

The Chatterton Family said...

Rob and I love the real commercial of this...and when we saw this we laughed so hard! He sounds just like the guy!