One thing that you should know about me is that I love Costco.
Not just like love but LOVE Costco.
In fact, before I committed to attend dental hygiene school in CT, I made sure there was a Costco close by. fact.
That being said, we get Costco's magazine, Costco Connection, in the mail every month, and I love to read through all the articles and new products and deals. Janelle knows not to throw it away before I have a chance to look through it!
This month's edition did not fail me! The main article was about Jimmy Kimmel and his love for Costco. I don't know a lot about Jimmy Kimmel, his show or his ways of life, but i do know that I would love to go shopping at Costco with this man! The article is worth a quick read because it's so funny and you'll love it if you share my same LOVE for Costco! Enjoy!
2 comments:
you're so funny..i wish i was sitting at the Chandell 899 table with you in our pj's, looking at magazines.
and/or plotting our next candy heart attack on the bungalow boys!
when we get off at at the sunset exit jasper (my 2 year old) shouts -- COSTCO! COSTCO!
we went to the mall 2 weeks ago to see santa. I said, Jasper, we are going to the mall...to see santa. He replied, NO, COSTCO!
Post a Comment