I'm so happy for you Jill! What an amazing time that is, you'll remember that day forever! Miss you and hope we cross paths in the near future! Tell your mom hi for me!
Jill!!!! I didn't know you had a blog, I'm so happy. Also, congratulations on going through the Temple. It really is an amazing thing to be able to do and I'm so happy for you.
11 comments:
Oh wow, congrats Jill! (Do you congratulate people for receiving their endowments?) Anyway, that's amazing!
Jill! How exciting! That's so awesome. You're the best!
How exciting! I'm glad you loved it because I was frankly shocked. Enjoy wearing GARMENTS!
That's awesome Jill! Such a neat experience. That's the LV temple, right? I just remembered it differently, I guess.
Wow Jill! That's great!
Laura took the words right out of my mouth---so I won't repeat what she said, but I wish I could have been there with you :)
It was a wonderful day with my beautiful daughter....makes a mother proud!
Love ya!
I'm so happy for you Jill! What an amazing time that is, you'll remember that day forever! Miss you and hope we cross paths in the near future! Tell your mom hi for me!
Sweet! That is great! It's such an unforgettable day! I am so happy for you! I love ya girl!
Jill!!!! I didn't know you had a blog, I'm so happy. Also, congratulations on going through the Temple. It really is an amazing thing to be able to do and I'm so happy for you.
Yay, Jilly!!!!! I think you should now go on a temple tour and come to the Chicago temple. great idea, eh???
Post a Comment