Jell-O Creations:
Jello-Cupcakes
Jell-O on Cheesecake cut out the words Jill-O
Flowers in Jell-O
And the classic, cookie cutter Jill Jell-O
Second Jell-O game:
(Sorry, no pics of the first game! It was a jello toss!)
The idea of this game was there were 2 big bowls of Chocolate and Vanilla pudding at one end and corresponding empty bowls at the other end. We split everyone to two teams (choc and vanilla). The goal of the game was to get as much pudding to the empty bowl as possible. To do so, all of us stood in a straight line with paper bowls on our heads and then we passed it down the line in true Double Dare fashion. The rule was to not let the bowl leave your head when dumping it into the next person's bowl in line. The Vanilla team won!
Third Jell-O game:
Try to suck out about 2 oz of jello in a dixie cup with a straw.
Sounds easy. Try it. It's hard!
I think it shows the good kissers in the group...I'm only kidding! Haha




3 comments:
This is officially the coolest party idea ever. I wish I was in vegas two weeks later :). Happy Birthday Jillo!
I am sorry that I missed your cool Jill-o party. I hope you had a great birthday. I am still looking for the perfect man for you. No luck. It's hard to match some one with my great friend (thats you, just so you know). I love ya girl!
Happy belated birthday! This looks amazing, but then you did always have a flair for the theme birthdays!
Post a Comment