her...
Woooooooooohooooooooooooooo!
just for funsies?
why aren't you taking me with you?? Give Jennah two big fat kisses for me and then get two big fat kisses from Jennah from me...yes.
Oh Jill, there isn't enough space on here to tell you all the reasons I am jealous.....shoot! Have fun!
Have fun...I am jealous. By the way, if you get to "Coco Canal St." and there is a cute purse.....You get my drift, right? We won't tell Dad. Enjoy the trip.
shut up, I am so jealous. I hope you have enough fun for the both of us!!! I miss you girlies so much!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Woooooooooohooooooooooooooo!
just for funsies?
why aren't you taking me with you?? Give Jennah two big fat kisses for me and then get two big fat kisses from Jennah from me...yes.
Oh Jill, there isn't enough space on here to tell you all the reasons I am jealous.....shoot! Have fun!
Have fun...I am jealous. By the way, if you get to "Coco Canal St." and there is a cute purse.....You get my drift, right? We won't tell Dad. Enjoy the trip.
shut up, I am so jealous. I hope you have enough fun for the both of us!!! I miss you girlies so much!
Post a Comment