Last Saturday, my roommate, Ashlee, and I went to the UNLV vs. Utah basketball game. The first half was quite frankly, boring. UNLV didn't bring it. In fact, the game only started to look up during halftime when all the mascots in the Vegas valley came out to play basketball against eachother. It was quite entertaining watching them fall down--especially 'Lil Reb who was just a blown up mascot and couldn't really move. The best part of the game was that one didn't have to really show any team affliaton because both have red as a school color! UNLV ended up winning in the end!
Here are what my eyes(previous post) are saying here..."Uhh..I'm really not good at holding the camera out and taking pictures...uhh...I hope this turns out."
Oh, the mascots! Lil' Reb is the mascot top left with gray hat. Not quite sure how Rafael from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles got in there.
3 comments:
That would have been really fun to go to. It looks pretty funny. I hope to see you this weekend! love ya girl!
Wow Jill, that's quite a game. Looks like the place is packed! hahaha(referring to the first picture)
Post a Comment