NAC 631.2213 Permit required; qualifications of applicants. (NRS 631.190, 631.265)
1. Except as otherwise set forth in NAC 631.2211 to 631.2256, inclusive, no dentist may:
(a) Use general anesthesia or deep sedation for dental patients, except in a facility accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, unless he first obtains a general anesthesia permit; or
(b) Use conscious sedation for dental patients, except in a facility accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, unless he first obtains a general anesthesia permit or conscious sedation permit.
Ê A separate general anesthesia permit or conscious sedation permit, as appropriate, is required for each location at which a dentist administers general anesthesia, deep sedation or conscious sedation.
This week I am studying for the Nevada jurispurdence exam (all the laws in NV pertaining to dentists and dental hygienists). I printed out 50 pages of laws that I have to know by next Monday. So glad I'm not a lawyer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, I am glad I'm not a laywer either. Good luck on the test.
Post a Comment