
So when I left Connecticut, I didn't just leave good friends, I left good shopping! One store that I loved, just opened up in Las Vegas! I'm going tonight! I can't wait for
this, and
this, and
this! It seriously will blow your mind--everything is $8.98. It's amazing.
7 comments:
i really need to make the trek up to murray! i love sjp.
Where in the world is this place? I'm excited at just the sound of a good place to shop!! Everything is $8.98? Like clothes and stuff?? Give me a call!
Jill..I have heard of this place but haven't ever been. There is one down the street from my house. I guess I better get on that! Glad I found ya!
This store always reminds me of you! I'm so glad you have one in Vegas now!
since when did you shop at steve and barrys in CT? My how things have changed! I never heard of the store until I moved to Georgia. I got an adorable houndstooth jacket for $8.98 and returned and purchased 3 more a few weeks later for friends. I haven't been since, but dang that was one great shopping experience...I need to go for a round 3.
Can't wait to have an outting here with you when I move. You will have to convert me.
i went again. second trip-high waisted pants that stretch out too badly to wear them for more than 2 hours, and a VERY cute seersucker dress from the little girls section. the thing with $9 clothes is that it's okay to win some and lose some, you still come out ahead.
Post a Comment