Here are some pictures from Graduation. The first 6 are from my pinning ceremony and the last 4 are from the school-wide commencement ceremonies.
My Dean and instructor, Meg Zyan

My parents came! It was my Dad's first time to the east coast!
By far, my favorite instructor!

Just a little speech.
Yea for Fones!
Do you see me?
Vera came
And Janelle too!

6 comments:
You are so cute Jill! I'm so proud of you for accomplishing what you set out to do like such an independent woman! You are amazing, JB! I love the pic of you peeking over the other graduates...classic.
I agree, that picture is a classic JB face. Congratulations! Also, your hair looks awesome!
Alli-Thanks!
Laura- Revenge hair/hot hair-you taught me well
Hey Jill! I was so glad to see your comment. Congratulations on the graduation, that is incredible. It almost feels like yesterday when we were sitting in the locker room talking about it. Good luck with whatever happens next!
yay Jill Dill Pickle! I'm so proud! You look so grown up and pretty! :)
OOh! Congrats to the graduates!!! I love the new trim! :)
Post a Comment