Wednesday, April 30, 2008

AAAAHHHH!!!!!

I PASSED my clinical boards! I got a 91! I am so ecstatic right now! Thanks for everyone's support during that crazy time in UT! Now I just have to wait for my written board results...

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Yea!!! Congrats my love! Consider yourself a dental hygienist. We need to catch up soon :)

The Chatterton Family said...

yippee!!!!! congrats!! you Rock Star!

laura said...

Woohoo! Of course you did, you're a genius. Congrats!

janelle said...

None of us are shocked....but YEAH! Congratulations! Your call made my DAY!! I love you!

abby said...

yay!!!!!!!! there was never a doubt you wouldn't pass, but still... yay!!!!!

Val and Dan said...

JILLIAN!!!!!!!!!! Whoooohoooooo! I am so proud of you. I knew you'd pass...and a 91%! You are amazing! Go out and celebrate; you deserve it!

mathistown said...

Jill! I am SO happy for you and proud of your hard work! You are amazing. And yes, the ski goggles work like magic. I am watching a cooking show right now and they suggest grating onions to speed things up (less tear time). Could be worth a shot. Congrats again!