Wednesday, February 13, 2008
The perks of Dental Hygiene School
Dental hygiene school may be stressful but it has it's perks! Today I came home to find a nice little present, if you will.....A brand new Sonicare! I'm a fan of the Oral-B Triumph but we'll see if I like it. One awesome feature to this toothbrush is that it has a brush-head sterilizer! (Abby, I will always remember about fecal bacteria being found on toothbrushes!) happy brushing!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Jealous!
Yeah, I always wonder if I'm brushing my teeth with poop. Especially because those electric heads are expensive, so I never change mine!
hey jill, we have the same toothbrushes, we love our sonicare! You can find cheap(er) brush heads on ebay :)
See here
I want one!!
Abby and Alli- I get good discounts! Let me know if you want me to get you some!
Post a Comment