Saturday, December 8, 2007

Yea for Honest People!

So my dad called me yesterday and he asked me how I was doing? I said I was good. And then he said are you sure? He then began to cry. He told me that a Hispanic woman, with her broken english, called him at work and asked him if he had a daughter that lived in CT. He said that his heart began to race for the fear that something bad had happened to me. But when the lady finally got out that she had found my wallet in the parking lot at the mall. He was relieved and I was relieved. He gave me the number and I called her and went and picked up my wallet at her home. Not to get all sappy, but I really am grateful for kind and honest people.

4 comments:

abby said...

That made me tear up a little bit.

Val and Dan said...

Jillian,

That is definitely a journal-worthy moment. Coming from one who does not keep a journal very well, I am telling you that you need to write that one down! Danielle would agree with me. I too am glad for good, honest people that watch over my Jillian while you are so very far away.

H.Cook said...

hey jill, found your blog through vals! very cute layout. hope you have a great holidays!

abby said...

Up-date. Up-date.