Jillian! I have been waiting anxiously for you to post on your blog again! What in the world have you been up to? How are classes? When are you going to start working on the 5K you are putting on? Thinking of you lately.
Jill, I love how on your blog profile your interests are teeth, flowers, and costco! hahahaha that is SO Jill! You forgot to add "beef jerky, memorizing random things, maverick frozen yogurt, and the song that goes "shake it like a polaroid picture."
4 comments:
Jillian! I have been waiting anxiously for you to post on your blog again! What in the world have you been up to? How are classes? When are you going to start working on the 5K you are putting on? Thinking of you lately.
yeah right
Jill, I love how on your blog profile your interests are teeth, flowers, and costco! hahahaha that is SO Jill! You forgot to add "beef jerky, memorizing random things, maverick frozen yogurt, and the song that goes "shake it like a polaroid picture."
PS
I just got a costco card
Post a Comment